Sunday, June 6, 2010

Why use Deep Sea Cosmetics?

By deepseacosmeticsgirl888


Since ancient times, the beneficial effects of the Dead Sea salts on the skin and their unique therapeutic and beautifying powers have been recognized throughout the world. The use of Deep Sea Cosmetics products is an effective way to relax and absorb the minerals of the Dead Sea. Research has proven the efficiency of the Dead Sea salt in alleviating skin diseases such as:

o Skin
o Psoriasis
o Arthritic Disorders
o Acne
o A topic Dermatitis / Eczema
o Cellulite
o Hair Loss
o Aging and skin problems
o General Stress
o Dry skin
o Dandruff
o Wrinkling
o Insomnia
o Skin Allergies

The issues I dealt with are acne on the face, shoulders, chest and back; cellulite on my legs; aging of my hands; general to severe stress; dry skin on my legs and feet; dandruff; and insomnia.

Since puberty, I have always had mild acne but managed to tackle the problem with over-the-counter remedies. When my acne got more severe in my 20’s I sought out the help of a dermatologist. Due to a new medication for a chronic illness that caused me to gain 60lbs and develop cystic acne, I know the anguish and depression that the weight gain and cystic acne caused me to experience.

Again, I went to one of the top dermatologists in the city. He recommended a water pill and promised clear skin in a few months. In the meantime, I have hyperpigmentation from squeezing the pimples and open and oozing sores. I didn’t know what to wash my face with so I asked the dermatologist about Deep Sea Cosmetics’ Dead Sea salt products. He said that he didn’t know too much about it, but as a cleansing system it was a good as any other.

The water pills started to decrease the onset of any new acne within 2 to 3 months. The Deep Sea Cosmetic’s 3 piece cleansing system had an effect from the first application. The cleansing gel was gentle and glided over my skin leaving it feeling balanced for the first time in a long time. The next step was the moisturizing gel for normal to oily skin. It had a mild, but pleasant fragrance and went on smooth with any irritation to my skin. The moisturizing gel is not oily and doesn’t leave a film of any kind on the skin. Within 4 weeks, my skin was less inflamed and there were no open sores seeping or oozing anywhere.

The third and forth part to the puzzle is I stopped talking the offending medication and a started a completely new diet eating well balanced meals with no foods high in iodine content or fried foods or saturated fats. I’m thankful to say that I no longer need those water pills, but I would never do without my Deep Sea Cosmetics’ products.

Once your skin is on a more even keel, then you can try the purifying mud mask, the thermal mud mask or the peeling gel mask as once a week treatments for your skin. The thermal mask is the best. I leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated.

Next time, I'll talk more about my acne on my chest, back and shoulders.

You don’t have to be out to sea, try Deep Sea Cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment