Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Are Deep Sea Cosmetics Unisex?

By deepseacosmeticsgirl888

Yes, the majority of the products in the Basic, Age Perfection Series and HEXALIN™-Age Perfection Series are unisex, meaning they can be used by either men or woman. Actually, the products can be used by the whole family from a child to an octogenarian or centenarian.

The first thing you have to ask yourself is, “How effective is what I am using now? And, do I need to be making a switch to something more natural, beneficial and effective?” If the answer to those questions is a double “yes”, then look no further than Deep Sea Cosmetics for all your beauty needs. Since Deep Sea Cosmetics are not yet sold in malls in Canada, the next best thing is ordering it securely over the internet at www.deepseacosmetics.ca. There is no shipping fee inside Canada so it comes right to your door in a matter of days.

Before you shop online or anywhere for that matter, you need to assess your currently problem areas or issues of concern. I have oily skin. I have suffer from periodic facial acne and acne on my back. I have dry feet and my lower legs are dry, chapped and under-hydrated. In addition, I have cellulite on my thighs and bottom. You need to be brutally honest with yourself. Some of those things I mentioned need to be treated by a dermatologist only, but in some cases the pills the dermatologist gives you can be use internally and Deep Sea Cosmetics can be used externally with wonderful results.

I can only speak from personal experience, I’m not a doctor and you should consult a doctor or medical professional whenever you have problems, issues or skin diseases to deal with. Not all skin diseases will work with Dead Sea salt mineral. It could cause irritation or make the condition worse, so always consult a dermatologist first. Find a doctor that listens to you and truly understands your problems. Finding a good dermatologist is like trying to find a good hairdresser. You need someone that cares about your condition and is willing to work with you to make it better until you become the YOU, you want to see in the mirror every morning.

It’s important to note that you have to consider what you ingest because you are what you eat. If you have lots of saturated and trans fats in your diet, your skin may not be its healthiest. Consider eating for your skin, by this I mean making better choices when you eat will have an overall impact to your skin and state of health.

I’m about 30 to 40 lbs overweight. I didn’t get this way by overeating but as a side effect from a medication I was prescribed for over a year. That same medication caused me to get cystic acne on my face. Uggg, I looked awful and felt unloveable. I’ve been off the medication for almost two years now, but the weight doesn’t want to come off so I’ve started swimming, aquafit, yoga and walking. The weight is gradually starting to decrease. I’m wearing one smaller dress size. Now, that’s an improvement.

So like I said, you are what you eat and you need to get active to help you heart health and skin health. Sweating gets rid of the toxins in the body. Drinking lots of water flushes out those toxins. So part of the plan to healthy skin should be overhauling what you eat, starting an exercise program, seeing a dermatologist, and using a cosmetics line that works for you.

I’ve used Prescriptives, MAC, Clinque, Neostrata, Proactiv, Neutrogena, Clean & Clear, Avon, Aloette, Garnier, Vichy, Mary Kay, Fashion Fair, Lush and a slew of other companies for my beauty and cosmetics’ needs. Now, I go without makeup. I wear a little lip gloss but my face feels a little naked. Because of the acne, I had to stop wearing make-up because the make-up made the acne worse.

The important thing to do is find a skincare line that works for you. I’ve noticed that after a few years my skin changes and what worked before no longer works as effectively. I’ve been using Deep Sea Cosmetics for almost four years on my face and seen vast improvements. I’ve only recently started to use the other products in the line to tackle some of the problems and issues I outlined before.

For the oily skin and acne, I now use Dead Sea Regenerating Facial Cleanser, Soothing/Detoxifying Toner and Dead Sea Moisturizing Cream for Normal to Oily Skin.

For my dry and callused feet, I now use Deep Sea Cosmetics’ Salt Scrub and Body Butter. They have three kinds: Relaxing, Energizing and Sensual. I’ve used them all but my favourite is the Relaxing and the Energizing Salt Scrub and Body Butter. In a previous post, I mentioned step-by-step instructions to use the Salt Scrub and Body Butter.

For my dry and chapped lower legs, I now use Deep Sea Cosmetics’ Salt Scrub and Body Butter. In addition, I use Horizon Hand and Body Lotion and/or the Foot Cream as often as I need to, to keep my skin supple and hydrated.

For the cellulite on my upper thighs and bottom, I haven’t tried anything yet. I’m trying exercise first.

For the acne on my back and upper arms, I’m going to a dermatologist. However, I have started bathing with the Salt Soap and I notice that it seems to be cleaning my skin better than normal deodorant soaps. There is no film left on my skin and it feels thoroughly cleansed.

After making a list of your problem areas like I did, then you can select Deep Sea Cosmetics products that suit your needs. Deep Sea Cosmetics are unisex, but we do have a Men’s Line with Moisturizing Cleansing Gel, After Shave Balm and High Intensity Hand and Body Cream.

I hope this gives you an idea about what products you need to use for your skin, but you can contact the esthetician at Deep Sea Cosmetics Canada for more help. She can be reached at admin@deepseacos.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment